Call today for an appointment
How Sleepy Are You?
Are you likely to doze off or fall asleep in the following situations?
0 = would never doze
1 = slight chance of dozing
2 = moderate chance of dozing
3 = high chance of dozing
1. Sitting and reading :
2. Watching T.V.:
3. Sitting in a public place (theater, church, meeting, etc) :
4. A passenger in a car for at least an hour :
5. Resting in the afternoon :
6. Sitting and talking to someone :
7. Sitting quietly after lunch :
8. In a car, stopped, for a few minutes in traffic :
Score Total :
0-10 - could indicate a low chance of apnea.
11-20 - could indicate a mild chance of sleep apnea.
Above 20 - could indicate a high chance of apnea.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 Metroplex Pulmonuary & Sleep Center, P.A.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Designed & Developed by CreativeDotWeb
Site is maintened and SEO by